FLASH NEWS 14-10-04
BONUS ORDERS RELEASED
Order No. 12-2/2004/ PAT(BSNL) dated 14 th October 2004
subject to adjustment
on PLI formula under consideration of the BSNL management,
ADHOC bonus orders have been released.
1. For Group C & D - minimum Rs. 6000 maximum - Rs 8570 (1 month basic pay at the minimum
of their respective scale)
2. For executives minimum Rs 8,570 maximum Rs.10,000 ( criteria as above)
3. Casual Labour
/ TSM Rs. 2880
Note: Full bonus as per new scheme is under consideration and may be released after clearance
by the managing commitee. FNTO will continue to apply pressure to get
full bonus early.
1. BMS union admitted in the verification process as 11th union after
withdrawal of court case
and signing of code of discipline unconditionally.
As of now it seems they may fight independently.
2. Nomination of circle coordinators have been made by the CHQ.
Circle secretaries may
submit the list of district secretaries/ convenors/to CGM (Circle administration) and also to SSA heads immediately if not
3.Alliance agreement between FNTO / BSNLEU / Rashtriya union/TEPU/
Backward class association/
sc/st association has been sent to all CWC members.
4. Members and secretaries may organise and campaign in full swing.
5. Posters on memorandum to PM posted to all branches / CWC office bearers on 13th.
collect and exhibit in the notice board.
General secretary program
1. Inaugurated election campaign in Tamil Nadu circle office on 13 th.
2. Inaugurated election
campaign in Chennai telephones (Adyar) on 14th.
3. Andhra pradesh joint tour (Hyderabad, Sangareddy, mehabub nagar, etc..)on
16th and 17th.
4. GS may campaign at Coimbatore, Salem and Chennai along with comrade Namboodri, GS BSNLEU during the last
week of this month.
Rs.100 may be collected from each member. CHQ share of Rs.25 per head
may be remitted to FS-CHQ
within a week. Circle union's donation for
CHQ verification expenses may be remitted at once.